The European Patent Office (EPO) is the second-largest European organisation, employing 7 000 staff from over 30 countries. The EPO is the executive arm of the European Patent Organisation. It is headquartered in Munich, but also has a branch in The Hague, offices in Berlin and Vienna, and a liaison office in Brussels.
We look for examiners in following areas:
- Biopharma and Medical Use
- Galenics, Medical Technology
- Handling & Processing
- Measuring & Optics, Consumer Technology
- Vehicles and General Technology
- Audio Video Media and Signal Processing
- Civil Engineering & Thermodynamics
- Information and Communications Technology
- Technical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Electronic Technology
We could mention here the salary and benefits, the more than 50 clubs and social communities, the attractive locations and the chance to pursue an international career, but we know you are looking for more.
You are also looking for growth, influence, meaning and purpose in your career, and we know you have a lot to offer.